At the Summer Solstice, when the sun is at its height and the light is longest, we take a moment to connect to our highest values. In this spread, we shuffle and select 9 cards and lay them out in a radiant circle.
We then read the cards as follows, in a solar spiral:
1. Bright Core – The card of your present burning, what can fuel you and sustain you. Own it, burn with it.
2. Radiance – How you can express yourself best, how you can communicate.
3. Subtle Light – An odd position which shows some insight into a particular issue of your life that needs a new light.
4. Shine – How you can get out of your own way, something to go around, let go or pass by.
5. Summer Party – A card which shows what you bring to everyone else around you when you are most true. Do it more.
6. Ancient Light – What to leave behind in shadow.
7. Easy Living – What you can learn from your past to get on with things more easily in the future.
8. Glory – What your Higher Self wants you to remember most today.
9. Spark – What your Higher Self wants you to do more in future.
If you would like to join us on a special online “summer holiday” experience into the world of Tarot, check out our Summer Holiday in Tarot here!